CMS for Autodesk Inventor: Automated DSTV Creation
Discover StrucSoft’s CMS for Autodesk® Inventor®, a CAD/CAM software application dedicated to the production and manipulation of DSTV-NC (nc1) file output format. The software quickly generates files with the extension*.NC1 according to user preferences for accurate communication between design software and CNC machines that produce structural steel.
During this webinar, you will learn how to utilize CMS for Autodesk® Inventor® to convert any native Inventor part (*.ipt) files, and STP/ STEP/ IGS files directly from your Inventor platform.
- Modeling requirement for CMS compatibility
- How to convert your Inventor part files to DSTV
- How to process your Inventor assemblies
- How to convert your SAT/STP/STEP/IGES files to DSTV NC1 files
- How to use “Feature Recognition” tool in Inventor
Have more questions? Easily ask them throughout the webinar using the "raise your hand" feature able in the control tab. We'll be having a live Q & A at the end of the session.
Can't make the scheduled time? Register and a recording of the webinar will be sent after the session has ended.