Graitec releases version 2021 of its flagship software: Advance PowerPack, Advance Design, Advance Workshop and Graitec Opentree
May 2020 – GRAITEC, a truly international BIM, Design, Simulation, Fabrication and Data Management software developer for AEC, and Autodesk® Partner across Europe, Russia, USA & Canada is delighted to announce the availability the new version 2021 of its flagship products: Advance PowerPack, Advance Design, Advance Workshop and Graitec Opentree.
Graitec is a BIM software company helping customers to digitize their processes in the design, fabrication and construction space. These products are organized and sold around our 4 main business pillars:
CREATE: all products related to model creation & detailed design. This involves many Autodesk® products (Autodesk Revit®, Autodesk Advance Steel®, etc.) and our Advance PowerPack add-ons.
Main product: Advance PowerPack®
SIMULATE: all products helping our customers to enrich BIM models with simulation data and better optimize projects. Also making sure that designs are compliant with local construction codes, from a structural or thermal point of view.
Main product: Advance Design®
FABRICATE: all products taking the design data and bringing it to workshop for automating the fabrication. We are talking about stock management, material optimisation (nesting), driving machines (NC coding), monitoring time and costs, loading trucks and delivery to sites.
Main product: Advance Workshop®
MANAGE: all products helping customers to manage W.I.P (Work in Progress) data across the project, managing revision/versions, standards and the publication of project information into CDEs and helping compliancy with the new ISO 19650 international BIM standard.
Main product: Graitec Opentree®
Release 2021 introduces major changes in the product structure and brings a huge number of new functionalities aiming to facilitate and secure BIM workflows across architects, engineers and manufacturers, increase efficiency and ease of use and address loyal customer's feedback and ideas.
Advance PowerPack 2021
Advance PowerPack 2021
Advance PowerPack is a set of add-ons for Autodesk Revit®, Autodesk Advance Steel®, Autodesk Inventor® and Autodesk Vault®. We have enriched the 2021 version with more than 60 new functionalities helping customers to accelerate model creation, save clicks, better control their models and of course comply with the latest Autodesk versions. We also have structured the product into 3 packages:
- Standard: productivity tools for enhancing Autodesk Revit® daily use
- Professional: an advanced set of tools maximizing the effectiveness of Autodesk Revit® or Advance Steel® (details on www.graitec.com). The professional package also includes a dedicated telephone support contract.
- Premium: a dedicated version that is discipline-specific. Release 2021 is launched with 2 premium packages addressing either rebar detailers or steel detailers. The premium package also includes a dedicated telephone support contract.
For the Premium version, this is extended further with a Graitec Design extension (Powered by Graitec Advance Design) enabling the PowerPack to automatically design and details reinforced concrete members according to Eurocodes, American or Canadian codes.
Top 5 new functionalities:
- Enhanced pipe openings tools to better manage intersections with circular walls.
- Several new detailing tools to manage rebar projects: bars around openings, rebar sets on edges, tick and tag in one click, split and crank bars, create-assign and manage bars per layers, etc.
- Batch export tools to quickly export Revit® Projects and Revit views® into multiple target formats.
- Advanced integration between Autodesk Advance Steel®, Autodesk Revit® and Advance Design.
- Stairs & Railings macros: special part treads, nosing bars, stringer extensions, double post railings…
Says Steve Houlder, Graitec COO: With this latest 2021 release of our software, we have the ability to take conceptual model data through to fabrication and site delivery through our unique partnership with Autodesk and Graitec products. We make “ideas happen” – not just on paper, but through our ability to fabricate and construct…this end to end solution, as we move more toward more pre-fabrication will continue to make the process and workflow far easier for our clients, and in the end save time and money and reduce mistakes.
Says Manuel Liedot, Graitec CEO: We help our customers to CREATE data-rich models enabling the best possible design decisions to be made, SIMULATE their behavior to make them perform better, FABRICATE as automatically as possible, driving down the costs of time and resources and MANAGE data all along the process. With release 2021, we have made a huge step forward in integrating our technologies and help our customers to accelerate their BIM journey.